How To Choose Perfect Smartphones?
Nowadays the progression of the smartphones industry more features are continuously being upgraded to do multiple tasks. Here is always a question as to which smartphone should buy and for what price. We present you a perfect smartphone purchasing guide to choose the right smartphone.
Between 4 to 4.5 Inches
- It has compact design thus it is easy to carry in the pocket
- It requires single hand operation
- It is great for checking emails
Between 4.5 to 5 Inches
- It has good battery life
- It is comfortable to use with a single hand
- It can be used for all purpose like playing games, watching videos and also for official work
5.5 Inches or More
- It has large battery life
- It requires two hand operation
- It allows running many apps simultaneously
- It is good for reading e-books due to large screen size
IPS(In-plane Switching) Display
- IPS panel is costlier and is most common in high-end smartphones
- IPS display has wider viewing angles and has good color reproduction
- IPS panel display is consistent and has more accurate colors from almost all viewing angles
- AMOLED screen has brilliant color reproduction, good contrast ratio and has higher brightness level
- AMOLED display produces higher refresh rates and consumes less power
- It is easy to view in direct sunlight
Super AMOLED Display
- Super AMOLED screen has battery saving efficiencies
- It has higher color gamut
- Its images are much more clear, sharper and have higher color richness
- Retina display screens are colorful, sharp and bright
- These have wide, sharper viewing angles and colors are more vivid
- The display is more-preferable offering crisper texts and making it easier to read on screen for long period of time
- If you are a photographer and wants to capture decent shots indoor without using the flash look for a larger aperture. A lower number means a larger aperture which translates to better low light performance
- If you want to shoot in low lights look for dual tone LED flashlight for good low light images, some smartphones have front LED flashlight
- The panorama feature is very useful when you are mostly out on holidays and wants to capture wide angle views
- If you want to capture long distance objects clearly, you should look for horizontal optical zoom
- If you want to reduce blur and improve low light performance look for optical image stabilization
- Look for phones that pack good camera optics like speed, aperture, and other relevant feature
- Android is most popular operating system and is available in a wide price range of smartphones.
- Android is an open operating system and is easy to customize with launcher, widgets, your choice keyboards and much more.
- Easily root available in the Android operating system.
- Android has many more choices than iOS or windows phone when it comes to design, display size, capabilities, specs, and price
- The biggest reason to prefer iOS is its selection of apps. Apple’s app store tends to get the hottest apps and games before android
- iOS also lets sharing up to six people in your circle share books, iTunes and app purchase
- iPhone users enjoy the largest array of accessories because there is less variation in design from one model to the next
- Generally, Speed of the CPU for the most of the phone fall into 1- 1.3 GHz and 1.5 GHz for high-end smartphones.
- The higher number of cores like Quad Core or Octa core has better performance than dual core.
- If you look for rich multitasking, full HD videos then the choice should be Quad Core.
- If you want to perform basic functionalities, casual gaming then looks for dual core.
- If you want to perform high-end gaming and the task then go for Octa Core processors with Mali or Adreno GPU.
- Having more RAM gives you the freedom to switch between two apps or frequently used app and more ram results better multitasking.
- If you want to play heavy graphics intensive games you should choose at least 2 GB of RAM for good performance.
- Some low budget smartphones with 1 GB RAM are also capable of running the intensive games and some of them have 2 GB RAM but are still not capable of giving lag free operations.
Storage (Internal and External)
- Go for as much internal storage as possible. If you are a gamer then there are some games that take around a 1 GB or more of space requires minimum 500 MB of space.
- A micro-SD card can help you to expand your storage. Usually, the phone supports 32 GB and then you can choose from 64 to 128 GB of external storage option by choosing an expressive device.
- Before making a choice keep in mind that micro-SD can often store only a portion of apps. These cards are better for storing media.
- LTE is the new generation of faster data connectivity for both GSM and CDMA technologies. We often referred to as 4G or 4G LTE, it is the speediest data network you can get right now
- LTE advance a step beyond LTE gives data speed still another boost and is out in bits and species
- Nowadays from most of the phones are 4G ready with VOLTE and we recommend to choose them.
- The battery is measured in mAH, choose higher numbers to give you more talk time, game play and enough backup to run your music and videos.
- Many smartphones are also equipped to run on low power mode where battery gets fully null and can still run for hours which can be useful when you are out.
Hope this article will help you select the right smartphone for you. And if you have any other important point then comment below.