How to Convert a PDF File document into Editable Word Document
Here we are going to show you to convert PDF file to an editable word document. Read below for the further information
When we look for Adobe’s PDF, it is very handy whenever we need to share some sort of information. The PDF format is designed to display a document accurately regardless of what device is used to view it. Every time we found to be difficult to edit a PDF file. But according to the general point of view, Adobe Acrobat is not a word processor and PDF aren’t meant to be converted directly.
It would be very helpful to the users to convert the contents of a PDF in a word processor. Before we go through the converting process let’s make sure you understand that there are two types of PDF’s file.
PDF’s created from a Web Browser or From Office Program:
When we create a PDF file from a program through browser or Microsoft Word, here the words in the document are saved in the PDF along with the layout and formatting. This kind of PDF file is called an editable PDF. Here you can highlight the word, search for words in a file and convert the PDF in a word document.
PDF’s Created From Scanner:
When a document is scanned, the scanner takes a picture of the page and at that moment our computer has no idea about the content on the page. It might be words or it might be a picture of anything. We can’t edit that PDF in a word until the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) has been done. The OCR looks at that page and tries to figure it out whether there are words or a picture. If you use Adobe Acrobat to scan, the OCR is probably done right after the scan is finished.
The Converting Process:
If your PDF file is ready just move on to drive.google.com in any of the browser you have on a PC or Mobile Phones and log in with your Google account.
- Upload your PDF file by clicking the blue “NEW” button on the left, then click on to “File upload” option.Select your PDF and wait for it to upload to Google’s server.
- Once the file is uploaded in your drive, right-click to the item in Drive’s main view. Select “Open with” then click “Google Docs.” The PDF document will open in a new browser tab in the Google Docs interface.
- From here you can edit any of the text in the PDF document as if it were a standard word processor file. You can also edit any of the text in this window and save your work offline in Google Docs for later.
- If you have a standard document file for an offline word processor then click “File,” then click on to “Download as.” Here you can choose from Docx, ODT, TXT, RTF, and other formats, so you can open them in Microsoft Office.
- Click on the one you want, and it will immediately be downloaded to your default desktop or phone folder. That’s it! You now have a saved, editable copy of your original PDF, compatible with any word processor.
This is all about converting the PDF file into editable Word document. Hope this article helps you to get into it. If you have any query about it comment it down below in comment section and don’t forget to share your experience with us. For other reviews, how to and much more follow us on Facebook and Google+.