How to Download YouTube Videos For Free
Here are some useful tips to download YouTube videos for free. Click the link given below for the further information.
YouTube has been designed to only allow users to watch and view videos on their website. Many users want to download or save their favorite YouTube videos to their computer so they can watch them without being connected to the Internet or on other devices. Below are some useful required steps for downloading YouTube videos on your Pc for free.
Download YouTube Downloader: It is the fastest free video downloader. Here you can download and convert videos into avi video format or into mp4 (compatible with iPad, iPhone).You can also download High Quality videos, High Definition and Full HD videos from YouTube. YouTube downloader HD is a Freeware.
Download Directly From YouTube Link: To download directly from YouTube website just type vd in the address bar just before youtube.com. Click the cursor right before the “youtube.com” portion of the videos URL in your browser’s address bar and add For eg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDKkuOuRwJw suppose this is your video link this would become https://www.vdyoutube.com/watch?v=NDKkuOuRwJw to download it. After the websites opens click to download button and don’t forget to choose your file formats.
Download Using VLC Media Player:
- Go to the videos you want to download.In a web browser, go to https://www.youtube.com/ and locate the YouTube video you want to download. You can start playing the video to ensure it’s the correct video. Use the search bar at the top to search for the video if you are having trouble locating the video.
- Copy the videos URL.Click and drag across the address of the video at the top of your browser address bar to highlight it, then press Ctrl+ Con Windows .This copies the video URL.
- Open VLC.It’s the app with the icon of an orange traffic cone. If you don’t have it already, you can download VLC for free at https://www.videolan.org. VLC is an open-source video player with a lot of beneficial features for playing all kinds of files.
- Open a new Network Stream. Click Media and then click Open Network Stream.
- Paste the YouTube video’s URL into the field.Make sure the entire URL got copied.
- Click on to play. This will open the YouTube video on VLC
- View the Codec Information. Click on to the Tools button and then click to codec information.
- After this right-click on the Location field and click Select All, then right click it again and select
- Open a new browser tab and paste the copied URL, then press This will load the video directly in your browser.
- Right-click the video in your browser and selectSave Video As. This will open the Save As window.
- By default, the video will be named “videoplayback.” You can change this to whatever you’d like and select where you want to save it.
- By clicking on Save, The video will be downloaded to your computer at the highest quality and saved to the location you specified.
By this way you can download videos from YouTube. If you like this article do not forget to share with your friends and family.