Some Method To Improve Performance Of Slow Computer
Here are some solutions to clean up and fix some problems or issues of a computer. For the further information click the given link.
The longer you use your PC, the slower its performance tends to become, which can lead to annoying system freezes or computer crashes. It will be frustrating to deal with a suddenly dysfunctional and slow computer. But there is some key to improve computer performance e.g. scanning your computer for viruses and spyware, optimizing disk space and cleaning up junk files. This can speed up and improve your computer’s performance quite better. Below are some solutions to help you clean, fix, and speed up your computer.
Reboot your computer:
If you are experiencing issues with slowing down PC, this may sound like a simple suggestion but rebooting your computer will solve more problems thank you may think. Before rebooting your computer make sure to save any opened documents.
Reset your network if you can’t connect to the internet:
If you regularly visit websites, and now you can’t, try rebooting your network hardware. This will often fix connection problems with modems and routers.
- Unplug the power cable from your modem (for modem users), and unplug the power cable from your router
- Wait about thirty seconds, then plug the router back
- After the lights on your router have finished turning on then just plug your router back in and your network will be able to run again in about a minute
Clean up unnecessary computer cookies and cache programs:
Whenever you visit certain websites, temporary internet files and cookies are stored on your computer to keep a record of the sites you’ve visited. These stored files can be helpful for accessing information faster, but it can take your computer’s disk space, thus slowing your computer’s internet loading time. Deleting or removing your cookies, cache and internet history will free some of your computer’s disk space, enabling your computer to run faster.
Archive or delete files you are no longer using:
If you have photos, music, videos, or other files that you want to keep but don’t necessarily want on your PC, save them to removable media, such as an external drive, USB drive, DVD, or cloud storage. You’ll still be able to view those files as long as your PC is connected to the removable media or cloud storage, but they won’t take up space on your PC.
Uninstall desktop app you no longer need:
Uninstall desktop apps you don’t need any more in Programs and Features. For Uninstalling process follow these instructions:
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, click to Control Panel, click on Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it, but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
By this way, you can fix some of your computer problems. If you have any query about fixing your computer share us in a comment down below.