The latest Samsung flagships are now available for pre-booking in Nepal! As usual with Samsung, the early birds to pre-book these flagship phones also get the chance to bag various other gadgets! Right now, the pre-order prices stand at Rs. 1,07,499 and Rs. 1,19,499 for the Galaxy S20 and the S20+ respectively.
With impressive spec-sheet, the best cameras in the business, and Samsung’s competitive prices in Nepal, these two phones are already a great purchase, here. However, no one can really pass if you’re also getting fantastic offers on pre-purchase! And of course, how can you forget the 1-year breakage insurance?
Here’s what you get on pre-order of these beasts:
- Galaxy Buds + for an additional Rs. 2,999 (Free for Galaxy S20+)
- Samsung 32″ TV for an additional Rs. 8,999 (Rs. 5,999 for Galaxy S20+)
In addition, there are these lesser-known benefits of getting these phones! Like:
- Discount from Turkish Airlines
- Discount on International and Domestic packages from Ace Travels
- Discount on “Let Me In” services
- Discount on Vayodha Hospital services
- Rooms at NPR 5,000 on selected KGH Group properties
Still, need more reasons? Well, how about other lucky draw gifts that can win? These pre-booking offers are for a limited time. So, get a pre-booking!
How to Pre-order the Galaxy S20 / S20+ in Nepal?
- Visit any of the official Samsung outlets in Nepal.
- Fill up the pre-order form with your personal details.
- Receive your confirmation email after the advance payment of Rs. 5,000.
You will be able to buy this in stores starting March 13, 2020!