Create Anonymous Email Account and Secure Your Identity
Want to keep your email private, safe, secret and anonymous? Read on to find out how to create an anonymous email account.
Have you ever need to send completely anonymous email to someone? Perhaps you wanted to report illegal activity or abuse, but you didn’t want to get caught up in all it. Going to a local telephone service in Nepal is easy, but how about trying emails?
There are services on the web, mostly online utilities that allows you to send anonymous emails. You can send simple messages from, and to everywhere in the world, without revealing your true identity. Here is a safe option on how to send an anonymous email without revealing your identity.
Why Create Anonymous Email Account?
There are hundreds of reasons as to why someone may want to create an anonymous email account. In today’s day and age it is impossible to know just who might be trying to access your web content. Internet Service Providers use your data to focus advertising efforts specifically tailored to you. To do this, they must be able to track what you are viewing online.
While there are numerous ways to secure your privacy online, one way to ensure your safety from onlookers is to create an anonymous email account. Now it is up to you to determine how you would like to go about creating this email.
Find a free email service: Gmail is the most popular among other email accounts and it’s also known for its high-level security but there are other strong options like Outlook, Yahoo! and GMX.
- There are some services, like Lycos, which allow you to create aliases within your email account. Others, like Gmail, do not.
- Zoho accounts are ad-free.
- AOL and Mail.com allow you to choose your own domain name for your email address.
Choose on to the sign-up option: Most of the email services will have a “sign up” or “create a new account” option on their main page. If you are on the site’s homepage, like Yahoo.com or Google.com, click on the “Mail” tab.
Create a fake name: Create one that can’t possibly be linked back to you.
- Think about your defining characteristics: your occupation, where you live, your hometown, your hobbies. Avoid using any words that can be linked to those characteristics.
- Think about numbers that are associated with you: your birth-date, your address, your area code. Avoid using those number combinations.
- If you’re having trouble creating a screen-name, check out the username generator spinxo.com. Enter random words and numbers instead of ones associated with you.
Use an alias instead of your real name: Don’t use your real name when you’re completing the sign-up form. Think of a fake name to use.
- Don’t use your middle name or your mother’s name or any name that can easily be linked back to you.
- Look around at objects in the room for inspiration.
- Mix and match first and last names of book or movie characters.
- Use a random name generator like fakenamegenerator.com or fake.name-generator.co.
Complete the sign-up process: Sign any terms and policies agreements. Remember not to provide any personal information about your address or phone number.
Send your email: Check double to make sure that you’re not including any clues as to your true identity, like accidentally signing your real name.
- Write a concise subject line; this will have fewer chances risk of the recipient sending it to the trash without reading it.
- Make sure you are sending it to the correct email address.
This is only for educational purpose and should be used for the specific reason not for other purposes.